- What is an Oklahoma notary public?
- What is a mobile notary?
- Can your professional Oklahoma mobile notaries travel to meet me or my clients?
- What other services does your notary public division provide?
- What languages can your Oklahoma mobile notaries speak?
- Are the Oklahoma mobile notaries your company hires insured with professional errors and omissions (E&O) insurance?
- How do I know if I need an Oklahoma notary public or mobile notary?
- What are the costs associated with getting a document notarized?
- What type of identification do I need to have with me?
- What will happen to me, if I try to present an Oklahoma notary public at your company with a fake piece of identification?
- Do your Oklahoma mobile notaries make money from money charged for mileage?
- Why are your services as a notary public and mobile notary especially helpful to me?
- When do I pay for Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers’ notary public or mobile notary services?
- How do I pay for notary public services?
- Are you currently hiring Oklahoma mobile notaries who can provide outstanding notary public services?
An notary public is an individual commissioned by the State of Oklahoma and is also bonded by a private company. They serve to make sure that official documents (i.e., wills, contracts, car title transfers, jurats, etc.) have the right signatures from the individual, or individuals, who is/are signing them. In essence, an Oklahoma notary public officially verifies the identity of the person(s) signing the document.
Some notaries, like those at Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers, also carry $100,000 in errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. Some notaries in Oklahoma carry less than $100,000 of E&O insurance, while mobile notaries in other states might have $500,000. This professional liability insurance helps to protect both the notary public and the client, in the event an Oklahoma notary public makes a mistake that costs a client money. [/notice]
A mobile notary is a notary public who, for an extra fee, will travel to meet you. A mobile notary can often go to your home, place of business, hospital, attorney’s office, nursing home, etc. An Oklahoma mobile notary is also a notary public. Mobile notaries in Oklahoma travel around from client to client, which can sometimes better serve the needs that our diverse clientele have.[/notice]
Yes! As noted above, for an additional fee, a mobile notary can meet up with you in your home, place of business, hospital, attorney’s office, etc. Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers’ notary public division stands ready to help you and your clients with all of your Oklahoma notary public needs![/notice]
Our notary public division in Oklahoma can also verify copies of documents as being true copies of the originals. We also help with writing immigration letters to consulates, certain types of visas, and other services which might interest you. Please call or e-mail us for details.[/notice]
Many of our notary public specialists in Oklahoma can speak a variety of languages. Some of these languages include, but are not limited to, English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Turkish, Arabic, and others. Please just ask us about other languages our Oklahoma notaries can help you with, as we are always seeking to hire yet another fantastic Oklahoma notary public with wonderful linguistic abilities.[/notice]
Yes, as stated earlier, all of the notary public officials we hire into our company are covered by $100,000 of errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. This insurance protects both us and you as the client. However, rest assured that the notaries in our notary public division are very accurate and will always do their very best to meet your notary public needs. [/notice]
This depends on whether or not you need to have something notarized. Do the documents you have require the signature of a notary public? Would you feel better knowing that someone else commissioned by the State of Oklahoma has personally verified the identity of all parties involved? Could the service of a notary public or mobile notary help you avoid costly legal disputes about the authenticity of signatures?
These are just a few of many questions you will need to consider, when deciding whether or not a notary public is right for you. If you have any doubts, please call the professionals in the notary public division of Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers. We will happily answer all of the questions you may have.[/notice]
Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers’ prices, assuming you come to our office or meet us close by our office location (i.e., Starbucks, Panera Bread, etc.), are as follow:
Oklahoma Judicial Process Server Notary Fees:
If you want our notary public officials to come to you, the prices will vary. We generally charge $0.49/mile and have a minimum price per job, but other factors influence the prices, too. Some of the items that affect the cost of a mobile notary signing include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Home loan refinancing or new loans cost a lot more, as they take a lot more time to do. The longer something takes to do, the more it will generally cost.
- If you ask us to print out documents and bring them to the signing, the price also increases. Some of our clients ask us to print out hundreds of pages of documents, and that costs us ink, paper, time, etc.
- The sooner you need the documents notarized, especially if they are big signings, the more it will cost. If you need something notarized right away versus giving us a day or even a few days to plan for it, the cost goes up accordingly.
- The further away you ask one of our mobile notaries to drive, the more it will cost. It is often much more difficult to find excellent, highly qualified mobile notaries in remote areas of Oklahoma.
- If you need a notary who is bilingual or trilingual, we have to pay them more for their invaluable skills. They have worked really hard to master more than one language, and they deserve compensation for it.
- If you ask the mobile notary unit of our notary public division to assist you in the evening, on a weekend, or during a holiday, the charge may increase.
In order to correctly verify the identity of all parties involved, our mobile notaries require that they have identification such a driver’s license, passport, etc. All identification should hopefully have your signature on it, and we will examine them closely to make sure they are not forged. If any of our notary public officials ever have doubts about the authenticity or validity of the documents you present them with, they may ask for another form of identification, etc.[/notice]
Presenting a fake passport, driver’s license, etc., is a crime. Please do not attempt to pretend you are someone else or otherwise have a notary public notarize a copy of a forged original document (i.e., a fake marriage certificate). Our notaries are experienced in detecting a wide array of forged documents from various countries. If we catch you presenting one of our notaries with a fake document, we will turn both the documents and you over to the proper authorities. [/notice]
At Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers our notary public division only charges $0.49/mile to come to your location. This may be in addition to other fees, or we may just include mileage in the total cost. Please keep in mind that mileage fees we charge for any service do not actually provide us with any real profit per se. Instead, they merely cover the costs of exploitive fuel costs, oil changes, new tires and brakes, car repairs, etc.[/notice]
Have you ever needed a document notarized on a weekend, holiday, or after hours? Have you ever needed a notary public to meet somewhere that is more convenient to and congruent with your needs? Who will assist you with a major loan signing that could mean tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue for your bank or business? Are regular banks and tag agencies open and willing to help you? To whom can you turn for mobile notary public services?
You can definitely turn to Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and the outstanding notary public/mobile notary services we offer. Our notary public services are ready twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven days a week to provide you with the best possible notary public services. Our Oklahoma mobile notaries are just a phone call or e-mail away![/notice]
For most of our Oklahoma notary public customers, we require payment at the time that an Oklahoma mobile notary of ours renders services. However, we also have written agreements with some loan signing companies and other clients to pay us after we provide them services. These are clients we often assist on a routine basis, and we have a set billing/payment arrangement time with them.[/notice]
Many of our clients pay for our company’s notary public services with cash, a check, or money orders. A few others prefer to pay with a credit card or checking account via Paypal. Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers does reserve the right to ask that our clients pay for any fees associated with paying in ways which charge us fees or otherwise cost us money. [/notice]
Our company always values an outstanding Oklahoma mobile notary. We will happily train applicants to serve in the professional notary public field. Of course, we especially encourage those who are already experienced and who come bearing nationally recognized notary public credentials to apply. In addition, we always need wonderful Oklahoma notaries from smaller towns and more rural areas. Oklahoma mobile notaries who can speak more than one language are also a huge asset to our increasingly diverse clientele.
Please check out our downloadable job applications, which are located in the footer area of our website. You can send the completed applications and requested attachments back to us via regular mail, fax, or via e-mail. Please contact us to find out which current job openings we have available. [/notice]